I really should blog something, but I taste like lemons and smell of despair. In my former life in my former land, I'd stand under the shower for 20 minutes for renewal. The limescale infused hard water prevents that from being effective here.
And as always I'm not really sure what I am doing. Its not for the greater good of mankind, or even for me, but we persevere onwards. One day I will cross the great abyss from good thought to good action, armed with a zillion strategies from self help books and piecemeal tips picked up along the way.
Any day now... sooner would be nicer than later though :p
2 comments:
Yes come now. Some of us are waiting for that post.
And seeing as though you've consigned yourself to mud isle, book for Kings of Leon at HydePark - that will be bound to make you feel better.
Oops I missed that! But I caught Blur last year, so I don't mind lol. Trust all good with you?
Post a Comment