Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Blog on semi-hiatus

I know, I know - to say that this blog is going on hiatus is analogous to a dead person telling you they're going to take a nap. But I am going travelling anyway and I have no idea when I'm coming back. You may recall (but probably not) resolution #6 I made in December. So yes, I'm going to all those places and then some. I've cashed in my investments, gonna sell my car soon and that's enough to last me 18 months, but I'll probably stop a lot sooner than that. If not, I'll cash in my pension too. I'll be blogging my travels with pictures and journal entries, so if you interested you can bookmark here. I'll return to this blog, when I pitch tent again in a permanent setting. Thanks for letting me whinge for the last couple of months - its been very therapeutic for me :)

4 comments:

It is the question said...

Hey dude

Missed you and sad to hear we're going to have to miss you some more.

Sorry to hear about your embarrasment.

Every step forward or backward is a learning experience and towards figuring out life - even when it doesn't feel like it.

Good luck.

IITQ

sarah said...

you wont forget us little people right? ;)

everything is changing - i wish you luck trig x

sarah said...

sad times i'm leaving on the 28th july so we'll just miss each other.

an idea : tell us who you are!

good plan ;)

arcadia said...

hey! we'll miss you...