So I'm back - I'm not really sure if I have learnt anything new or had a life altering experience but some people claim there is something different about me. I think they are fucking with me, because they "can't quite put their finger" on what that change exactly is.
And as usual its semi-bittersweet to be back, more so because I don't think I am staying very long but more on that later. I promised myself I would not slip into bad habits when I return but obviously that is slipping already - although I have yet to watch TV since returning...
I'm reading alot about Shinto beliefs and more specifically karma-aspects, and making past wrongs right - not only for karma's sake, but because its driven out of sincerity. So expect me to make an arse of myself in the very near future :P
Well this is an opener post - hope you were not expecting anything of substance, lol.
1 comment:
hey hey hey!!
welcome back, baby!
Post a Comment