1. While I am living in limbo in SA, I have decided to fitten up - underwent a battery of tests only to confirm what I suspected all along - If I had a normal body type I wouldnt be able to fit through a door, but because I have an ectomorphic bodytype, I hide it well, hehe. But the laughing is over now and 5 days a week at gym not so fun, but very necessary;
2. I went to a club and saw a girl dressed as an anime character - very impressive;
3. I have nothing to say but felt i should blog anyway;
4. I have seen everyone I wanted to see and am quite happy to go away again - Mexico and Central America suddenly interests me a lot, as does West Africa. France, Spain, Italy and South East Asia still do not appeal, which seems to annoy a lot of people.
5. There is no #5. Have a good day.
2 comments:
I think I know the girl who was dressed as an animé character. And welcome back, world traveller!
#5 could be to explain what an anime character is!!! ???
Welcome back!
Go to West Africa. You'll get the French influence in abundance there and then you can get some people off your back about not wanting to visit France!
Post a Comment