Its warped, so warp speed yeehaw. Get your profound stuff elsewhere - only puerile, self-indulgent, whiny crap here. Cathartic too sometimes...
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Stupid EMO thoughts
A lot of people use the cliche that they feel like they are driving down a one way road the wrong way. I'm slightly different I guess - I'm driving in the right direction, only my car is the wrong way round. I can't see where I am headed - instead all I have is nostalgia, the past and all it entails disappearing over the horizon and me lamenting this. It is seriously fucking time to get my act together. I have so many new opportunities to turn this car around so to speak and I am squandering them on thoughts of things that have been or never will be. At least I'm painfully conscious of it, but trying to look to the future and live in the now is a harder habit to develop than I would of staked. So its the grind against the natural course of entropy of new self-commitment yet once again. Do I have the stamina to push it my way for once? Betting men disagree, but its not like I really have a choice...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kyk noord...
My neck hurts from that :P
Post a Comment