Thursday, November 22, 2007

Coexistence

is a beautiful thing, even in its edited form :P

8 comments:

Champagne Heathen said...

One of my good friends/ ex-digsmates is still so embarrassed on how she acted the year more than ten of us lived in a house. Hitler would've been proud of her type-of-thing. But she said someone had to take control of that house & it landed up being her. I've seen her in other living situations & she is so much more relaxed. Just thought I'd add this obervation to mess with studies & our assumptions.

All of this is why I actually am quite happy living with my folks these days... Best digsmates I've had in the past few years!

noodle said...

According to a friend, you never know someone until you divorce them…

arcadia said...

lol...i'm pretty a-type, but i'm from a family of six children so you can't get away with being too uptight.

maybe the gf secretly likes you and thus has to disguise this when the boyfriend's not around, hence the ignoring.

Triggermap said...

Champs - methinks your friend is making excuses and rationalisations for her behaviour - most people seem to resent being told they are type-A

Noodle - Yeah divorce is one way to snap out of denial :P

Arcadia - I'd never peg you for type A, but I guess I havent lived with you either, lol. Re the gf - I doubt it - I'm pretty good at sussing out when people want to put a bullet through my head, figuratively speaking.

Unknown said...

Hahaha! Noodle, that's hysterical, 'cause it's true. I'm so very pleased that I'm living on my own - I get to check email in my underwear, sing out of tune while vacuuming, and wake up to find the kitchen in the tidy state I left it the day before. Good luck, trigger! Hope the roomies don't discover this post and make the connections...

Triggermap said...

EOH - thats an excellent point - I dont think they would find this page, but one can never be safe, so edit time...

Unknown said...

Did I make you paranoid? LOL! Trust me, you're not as anonymous here as you think you are. I speak from experience...

Triggermap said...

Lol, yeah just a bit...
I know I am cannot be that anonymous but no-one has called me out on it yet - but that could just mean they're gathering evidence before they pounce hehe.