Friday, November 23, 2007

Weeeeeeeeee!

Good idea: Gym

Bad idea: Gym at 11 pm at night.

I am hyped now. What to do, what to do? Oh well, at least when emo strangers on-line tell me they want to kill themselves, the endorphins flowing through my blood will make me try to be sympathetic and helpful rather than commenting "maybe its for the best?" (Just kidding, I 'd never say that - or would I? muhahahaha...)

Ok, time to play pseudo-counsellor. Laters!

P.S. I am training myself into blogging again, even if its arb shit like this... baby steps...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish endorphins would have this effect on me. I hate sweating...

Please treat the emo munchkins with kindness. Don't feed the animals.

Triggermap said...

Yeah sweating is not great, unless it cools you - but I tend to convince myself that all evil toxins are being expunged from my body in that sweat (not sure if thats really true, but i'll stick with it) so thats a good thing

arcadia said...

merry, merry, trigger -